Responsible to learn and diligently execute all rigging show tracks, perform daytime maintenance / inspections and operate the flying winch for aerial flying acts in the Mystère Showroom. He/she must also be willing to support the technical needs of all other stage departments at Mystère.
Specific Job Functions:
• Must have a minimum of three years' professional experience as an acrobatic and conventional theatrical rigger for artists and show equipment in large-scale productions.
• Master rigging courses an asset.
• Must be 18+ years of age.
• Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
• Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate in English in both oral and written form.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with business contacts.
• Must have a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Treasure Island standards.
• Must have the availability to work varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
• Experience with flying aerial artists is a bonus.