It is the primary responsibility of the Marketing Analyst to gather data on different aspects of slot and casino marketing promotions and events and provide reports and actionable insights and recommendations to help guide strategic decisions. The Marketing Analyst provides analytical and administrative support to all slot and casino marketing initiatives. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Analyze and create casino marketing reports with high attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage, create and distribute recurring marketing reports.
- Develop customer and program analysis for each casino event.
- Regularly analyze large amounts of data to provide actionable recommendations and reports for review.
- Create and modify existing database queries to extract data from databases for analysis.
- Provide and maintain customer marketing lists for hosts
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses of marketing programs and customer trends.
- Analyze processes and make recommendations to improve their efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness.
- Act as event administrator for slot tournaments and events, including registrations and event ticketing.
- Communicate event and promotion qualifications and details to property and department.
- Act as point person for marketing executives’ events and promotion questions and information needs.
- Assist in the monitoring and tracking of host performance through reporting and analysis.
- Monitor and track event and promotion status and communicate changes in event status to team as needed.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department