It is the primary responsibility of the Count Team to process cash from table games revenue and slot machine revenue in a prescribed manner with accuracy and efficiency. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Provide documentation of all counts fulfilling all regulatory requirements
- Work on a table getting boxes out of carts, removing the cash from the boxes, and reloading the boxes into the carts
- Run the cash through a machine to obtain a first count
- Run the cash through a machine to obtain a second count
- Ensure the accuracy and accountability of all relative paper work from the table games and ensure the cash totals are posted to the proper games
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department