It is the primary responsibility of the Front Desk Clerk to check guests in and out of the hotel, settle the guest’s accounts, and answer basic guest service questions. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Welcome guests to the property and provides AAA 4 Diamond service.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel.
- Settle guest’s accounts/bills and collect correct method of payments.
- Answer basic property questions and provide information regarding rooms, restaurants, and entertainment for the guests.
- Answer multi-line phone system for guests and provide assistance when necessary.
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department