It is the primary responsibility of the Kitchen Worker to perform phases of kitchen cleaning to attain safe and sanitary conditions under the supervision of Assistant Executive Steward. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Work with chemicals.
- Working knowledge of all dish-machines and three compartment sinks used to wash dishes, pots, pans, and all other kitchen ware.
- Scrape, wash, rinse, and sanitize all pots, pans, dishes, and all other kitchen ware.
- Clean Queen Mary's, carts, speed racks, refrigeration, and food warmers.
- Organize and restock clean pots, pans, dishes, and all other kitchen ware.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean dumpsters, and trashcans.
- Remove all trash from kitchen.
- Clean all stainless steel tables and shelves.
- Must be able to use a ladder and step stool.
- Clean floor mats.
- Set up and break down, clean and sanitize Banquet equipment.
- Clean Bio's in kitchen and back of the house areas.
- Clean walls, ceilings, and baseboards.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.