It is the primary responsibility of the Resort Services Coordinator to provide friendly, personalized service while promoting, booking and confirming reservations for room, show and restaurants. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Treasure Island policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Cultivate return business by expressing the company’s philosophy of hospitality in all customer interactions
- Enthusiastically demonstrate a complete working knowledge of all room types, room amenities, restaurants, show and general knowledge of the hotel
- Up-sell into various room/suite types, restaurants and show
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Check availability and book reservations.
- Responsible for changing, canceling, and reconfirming existing reservations as necessary.
- Add special comments/instructions to existing reservations as necessary.
- Follow established blocks/restrictions as issued by management.
- Seize every opportunity to enthusiastically sell restaurants, shows and other property services.
- Transfer callers to other departments as necessary.
- Send guest correspondence as needed.
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner.
- Ensure department business is carried out in an efficient and professional manner
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department