It is the primary responsibility of the Hotel Revenue Audit Manager to oversee the daily operations of the Non-Gaming Audit department. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Treasure Island policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Manage all operational functions within the department.
- Responsible for management of posting daily Food & Beverage, Hotel and Ticketing revenue journals.
- Monitor quality standards within the department, and delegation of daily work.
- Review department operations and recommends enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for detailed data analysis of system generated information (project oriented).
- Responsible for challenging integrity of audit detail and end product to ensure compliance, accuracy and effectiveness.
- Responsible for month end closing to include posting of month end journals and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and employee satisfaction.
- Be responsible for hiring and training of Non-Gaming Audit Clerks.
- Direct and provide feedback on job duties of Non-Gaming Audit Clerk.
- Ensure projects meet deadlines, and if problems arise provides timely communication to necessary parties.
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.