It is the primary responsibility of the Leave Administrator to manage medical leave of absence in compliance with applicable state and federal laws. Duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Treasure Island policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Review and process all Family Medical Leave of Act paperwork for union and non-union emloyees
- Approve leaves
- Send out proper notifications to individuals and departments
- Ensure documentation is maintained and filed property (paperwork and efiles)
- Ensure all leave documents are input correctly into Infinium and time is properly assigned in Kronos
- Audit to ensure departments are complying with established procedures
- Work with Finance to ensure all data is current for reporting purposes
- Ensure vacation time is utilized, if applicable, for intermittent leaves
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.