It is the primary responsibility of the Hair Stylist to provide hair services which include haircuts, blow drying and styling, hair coloring, hair treatments, up-dos, hair extensions and perms. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Provide hair services including haircuts, blow drying and styling, hair coloring, hair treatments, up-dos, hair extensions and perms.
- Maintain the safety of all guests and staff by providing a clean and sanitary work environment; including sanitizing, disinfecting, and sweeping as necessary.
- Dispose of soiled linens as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products and provide guests with current information involving the latest techniques and procedures.
- Stock work stations and inform management of necessary inventory needing replacement.
- Provide excellent customer service by completing services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
- Check equipment for damage or in need of repair.
- Perform other job related duties as needed.