It is the primary responsibility of the Ticket Office Representative to assist guests with all aspects of ticketing services, while providing the highest level of customer service. All duties are to be performed in accordance with the Departmental and Property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Properly operate the current Ticketing system for ticket sales.
- Interpret and utilize numerous systems and show codes.
- Cross-sell tickets and provide information for all sister properties.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all guests.
- Resolve guest complaints or find the appropriate person able to assist.
- Utilize a cash drawer with various tender types.
- Input numerous reservations with accuracy.
- Retrieve seats from different blocks for corresponding vendors.
- Finalize reservations and distribute tickets to correct purchasers.
- Organize all daily paperwork by tender types and correctly balance to Cashier Reports.
- Answer multi-line telephones.
- Check stock levels and replenish to operational levels prior to opening.
- Balance correctly at the end of shift.
- Clean work area thoroughly at the end of shift.
- Possibility of assisting management when needed.
- Perform any and all other job related functions.