The primary responsibility of the Wedding Chapel Coordinator is to execute all aspects of the Chapel operations for the Hotel Division by providing a professional service of wedding planning and coordinating. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Perform administrative and clerical duties including answering phones and filing as necessary.
- Build effective relationships with clients by offering first class amenities while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with other property departments.
- Prepare and accurately maintain wedding contracts.
- Sell and reach pre-assigned booking and revenue goals.
- Coordinate various events including Spa and Salon appointments and limousine transportation for the wedding party.
- Provide suggestions and guidance to couples regarding all aspects of their wedding.
- Maintain advance deposits and booking reservations.
- Manage and answer Automatic Call Distributor phone lines.
- Maintain accurate guest correspondence to ensure the utmost in customer service and professionalism.
- Book and schedule wedding events.
- Research and assist with new revenue generating ideas for the chapel.
- Maintain a broad base of office skills with personal flexibility to adapt to the ever changing demographics of the wedding industry.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.