It is the primary responsibility of the Front Services Bell Desk Greeter to provide excellent customer service, take calls from guests and dispatch bellmen to do check-in, check-out, and book tours and limousines. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Handle calls from guests and dispatch bellmen to the appropriate area.
- Organize tours for guests including sightseeing, bus, plane, helicopter, bike, horse riding, city, and train tours using companies which are pre-approved by property management.
- Pre-book all tours, take deposits and coordinate with tour companies to establish reservations.
- Fill out tour vouchers for guests with information including the date the tour was booked, name and room number, tour name or type, number of attendees, confirmation number, tour travel date, pick-up location and initials of person who booked the tour.
- Arrange limo services outside the organization for guests by writing a reservation or giving the guest a limousine business card with a confirmation.
- Answer all guests’ questions as needed.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service consistent with the company’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.