The primary responsibility is to work with assigned department to secure products needed by sourcing, bidding, negotiating, creating purchase orders, placing orders, following-up, and maintaining stock room. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Negotiate prices and services with vendors
- Research kitchen equipment and parts
- Create purchase requisitions and BPO’s releases
- Maintain spreadsheet of inventory
- Work with vendors to resolve issues, meet delivery schedules and deadlines and ensure product quality.
- Transport merchandise between receiving dock, tool room and kitchen shop.
- Receive new parts/tool, sort and place appropriately in stock room.
- Keep stock room clean, organized and stocked with merchandise.
- Conduct inventory of stock as needed