It is the primary responsibility of the Resort Services Supervisor to support the Resort Services Manager in daily operating activities. Provide supervision, direction, and guidance to Call Center Staff. Will need to have an understanding and general knowledge of restaurant and show reservations. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Treasure Island policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Support the Resort Services Coordinators in all aspects; resolve all Coordinator/guest questions, answer telephones if calls are in queue.
- Daily pre-shift and clocking agents in and out.
- Track all attendance, i.e. sick calls, early outs, tardies, lunches and overtime.
- Extensive collaboration with property management to troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during live service.
- Promote a positive and energetic image with regard to the changing business practices related to Room Reservations.
- Effectively communicate with team members in a group and one-on-one setting.
- Effectively motivate employees through positive re-enforcement.
- Ensure department business is carried out in an efficient and professional manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of department affairs.
- Process department reports
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department