It is the primary responsibility of the Casino Marketing Representative to assist casino guests with reservation requests, including rooms, shows, dinners, limo and amenities. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
· Answer telephones in a friendly, timely manner, assisting callers whenever possible or directing to appropriate area
· Assist guests with booking, changing or inquiring about reservations
· Evaluate guests’ play to properly issue complimentary items
· Assist casino hosts, VIP, Players Club, ticketing and other departments with information regarding casino guests
· Assist guests with all reservation requests including dinner, shows, transportation and other amenities
· Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department