It is the primary responsibility of the Spa Guest Attendant to cater to guests’ needs, check guests in and out of the facility and maintain the appearance of all areas of the spa. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Check guests in and out of facility.
- Provide tours of locker room and wet areas.
- Provide beverages, towels, robes, slippers, and other amenities to guests.
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist guests with questions.
- Complete requests and services promptly in time allotted.
- Maintain professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
- Dispose of soiled linen and fold and restock linen as needed.
- Pick up linen from dock as needed and push and pull linen carts to appropriate areas.
- Stock water and juices in spa daily.
- Oversee guests’ needs in the gym and stock water in gym cooler.
- Offer guests ice towels and water in gym.
- Monitor the gym for cleanliness and re-organize weights and other equipment.
- Perform other job related duties as needed.