It is the primary responsibility of the Carpenter-Temp Room Remodel to perform all aspects of carpentry for remodels throughout the property. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Complete installation of commercial doors and hardware throughout the property
- Complete remodel work throughout property including but not limited to drywall, framing, cabinetry, millwork, hardware, acrylics, solid surface, plastic laminate, wall protection, furniture and suspended ceilings
- Complete fabrication and installation of cabinets, millwork and fixtures
- Complete remodeling tasks that include light demolition, steel framing, drywall, suspended ceilings, door hardware and finished carpentry
- Safely and accurately operate hand and power tools along with shop machinery to complete assigned projects
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department