It is the primary responsibility of the Office Services Clerk - Runner to deliver mail to on-property departments and prepare mail for external shipment. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
· Drive administrative services van to network properties delivering mail and packages.
· Process incoming and outgoing packages for delivery.
· Fill invoices for orders made by departments for office supplies.
· Responsible for completing purchase requisitions.
· Deliver mail on property to appropriate departments.
· Answer telephones while in the office and direct calls to appropriate areas and staff.
· Communicate daily with other departments using memos.
Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.