It is the primary responsibility of the Massage Therapist to provide spa guests with the most current massage treatments and techniques available, while ensuring a comfortable and relaxing spa experience. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Provide spa guests with a comfortable and relaxing spa experience while ensuring the utmost safety for our guests.
- Provide therapeutic massage services and body treatments using different modalities.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service by providing guests with a broad understanding of current massage techniques and procedures.
- Cater to all spa guests using techniques customized to their unique needs.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and comfortable work environment for guests and staff.
- Complete services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
- Stock linens and operating supplies as needed.
- Perform other job related duties.