The primary responsibility of the System Engineer is to provide maintenance and configuration to all enterprise applications and equipment. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Treasure Island policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Manage, configure and troubleshoot Dell, NetApp, Cisco and Palo Alto hardware.
- Install, support, upgrade and configure Microsoft and Linux Operating systems.
- Review Security logs and patch levels.
- Manage firewall and internet web access.
- Manage, configure and troubleshoot Wi-FI networks.
- Update applicable Software and Hardware with latest security patches
- Physically install and configure sever and network hardware.
- Manage, configure and troubleshoot Active Directory, Exchange, VMware and Ironport.
- Be the final tier of support for the TI Information Technology department.
- Work with vendors to resolve production issues.
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.