It is the primary responsibility of the Information Clerk - Front Desk to assist guests with basic business services information including safety deposit boxes, shipping and receiving packages, faxes, and mail. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Welcomes guests to the property and provides AAA four diamond service.
- Assist guests with basic property questions and provides guests with the information requested.
- Assist guests with safety deposit boxes.
- Assist guests with shipping and receiving packages, faxes, and mail.
- Assist guests with basic business needs such as supplies or access to the business service suite.
- Answer phone calls from guests and provides assistance when necessary.
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.