It is the primary responsibility of the Usher to greet guests, seat them and provide excellent customer service. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Interact with a multitude of guests simultaneously
- Greet guests and interact with guests
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist in creating a complete entertainment experience for our guests
- Work under guidance and follow managements direction and needs
- Show guests to seats and attend to their needs
- Adhere to the policies, practices and procedures of the property and department
- Watch stations throughout the show to monitor guest behaviors including photography, use of electronic devices and disruptions of the show
- Operate and communicate through two way radio with coworkers and management on guest issues.
- Handle guest complaints
- Be knowledgeable of showroom layout, show times, and property amenities
- Monitor door and guest entry and exit
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department