It is the primary responsibility of the Cashier F&B to accurately accept, record and account for revenue from guests in Food and Beverage dining outlets. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
· Accurately account for revenues within Food and Beverage dining outlets
· Maintain assigned banks and transport bank from satellite cage to work station
· Maintain and clean workstation, restocking supplies upon delivery
· Report any failing equipment to duty supervisor
· Log pertinent information on tender type forms
· Maintain open lines of communication with managers, supervisors, hourly workers, hotel
guests, and customers
· Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.