It is the primary responsibility of the Lead Lifeguard to assist with overseeing pool deck operations, ensure guest safety, uphold customer service standards, respond to emergency situations, and assist with staff training. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Supervise Lifeguards and Pool Attendants to ensure they complete their assigned tasks and adhere to company and pool policies
- Maintain cleanliness of pool deck and facilities including straightening and stacking chairs, collecting soiled towels and trash, moving chairs, boxing towels, replacing flags, and cleaning signs
- Interact with guests while adhering to company customer service standards
- Ensure guest safety and respond to emergency situations as needed
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department