It is the primary responsibility of the Lifeguard to ensure guest safety in the pool areas and provide excellent customer service. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Provide guest safety by watching over water and deck area and responding to emergency situations as needed
- Answer guests’ inquires in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain cleanliness of pool deck and facilities including straightening and stacking chairs, collecting soiled towels and trash, moving chairs, boxing towels, and cleaning signs
- Display knowledge of pool facility such as depth of all pool, Pool Store hours of operation, location of bars, and emergency procedure for rescue
- Interact with guests while adhering to company customer service standards
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department