It is the responsibility of the Retail Cashier – 100 Degrees to provide customers with assistance and excellent guest service while maintaining a consistent image and a comfortable shopping environment. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
· Greet all customers, ring sales on cash register, provide correct change and sales receipt, and bag merchandise
· Maintain floor standards, customer service standards, and utilize selling skills
· Fold and hang merchandise
· Replenish and maintain stock on racks, shelves, glass cases, and armoires
· Direct all customer requests to the Assistant Store Manager
· Assist in preparation of physical inventory
· Perform housekeeping duties to maintain tidy appearance of sales floor
· Follow cash handling procedures including counting cash, checks, charges, and comps and completing settlement cards and envelopes
· Write information on cashier report and return drawer to Satellite Cage
· Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.